THE FASHIONISTA: Highlighting 6 years of Men & Women in Q Menswear.
This month of December, Q MENSWEAR celebrates 6 years of creating sartorial style for many men and some women as well. This issue of The Fashionista, let's take a look at some of the top looks we have created that has became iconic to our brand and some which brought us international fame!
1. One of the most famous image featuring Q MENSWEAR suit, contrary by two very stylish women, Janie Cai & Jeri Chua. Shot on the streets of Paris Menswear Fashion Week in 2013.
2. Star Awards 2016, painstaking efforts to design a classic suit with a twist for Elvin Ng. Many customers came knocking on our door to make this same outfit after.
3. We have been dressing Lee Teng for Star Awards for the past 3 years and this look for Star Awards 2017 stood out for being glamorously white.
4. Sarah Ann Murray, former Fashion Director of The Rake magazine was one lady we loved dressing her up in. We had done countless suits for every of her attendance at fashion week and this is one of our favourite. Mustard Linen suit & shorts spotted in Pitti Uomo, Florence.
5. One of our most adventurous dresser customer, Dr. Jeff Loke's Safari Jacket
6. Blue Tuxedo for former U.S. Ambassador to Singapore, Mr. Kirk Wagar at the U.S. State Dinner hosted by President Obama for Singapore's Prime Minister in 2016. We heard Mr. Obama complimented on the suit!
7. Flaming red DB suit for Instagram superstar Yoyo Cao @yoyokulala.
8. International fashion influencer Esther Quek, who rules the street style of Paris, Milan and London Fashion Weeks. Entire outfit bespoken by Q MENSWEAR.
9. Red Carpet Tuxedo for actor Rayson Tan for Star Awards 2015.
10. Last but not least....Electric blue suit for Win Leow (Chua En Lai) in Health Promotional Board advertisement!
Leave a comment
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published